Seeking licensed clinician (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT) with a minimum of 5-7 years post licensure experience who has a solid clinical foundation and administrative skills.
This individual will have a range of clinical and programmatic responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Serving as a clinical resource for staff and interns; strength in insight oriented treatment desired.
- Supervise a highly experienced clinical staff and oversee all client related documentation.
- Oversee masters level intern recruitment, intern training and supervision.
- Ongoing programmatic oversight, including the following: monitoring of client flow, oversight and interpretation of outcomes measurements, implementing new tools to evaluate program effectiveness, making necessary changes as necessary.
- Exploration and development of new programs and partnerships with other local organizations for off-site provision of services.
- Preparation of programmatic reports for diverse funding streams, including grants.
- Oversight of the Center’s response to all local emergencies; working in collaboration with first responders and municipalities as warranted.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with all licensing entities.
This is a full time, 30-40 hours per week (M-F), exempt position.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan