We invite you to join The Maple Circle today with an annual contribution and enjoy a full year of wonderful benefits as a result of your generosity.
As one of The Maple Counseling Center’s most valued donors, your involvement is extremely important to TMCC. Simply put, you help improve the quality of life for over 3,000 clients who receive low-fee counseling at the Center and at our local schools on an annual basis. You can feel gratified knowing that your yearly gift truly makes a difference in our community. No one is turned away for lack of funds, because of you.
Your support will be rewarded with a range of year round benefits as well as the personal fulfillment of knowing that you are helping so many people in our community, from children to older adults, live happier and healthier lives.
Contributor $1,000 – $2,499
- Receive a plaque on The Maple Counseling Center Donor Wall for one year
- Listing in TMCC’s Donor Honor Roll on tmcc.org and in our Annual Report
Friend $2,500 – $4,999
All Contributor benefits plus:
- A portion of your gift can be directed to support the TMCC program of your choice
Supporter $5,000 – $9,999
All Friend benefits plus:
- Sponsorship of one TMCC counseling room or office. Your name will be placed on a name plaque for one year, sharing your generous support with the 2,000+ clients TMCC serves annually.
Sponsor $10,000 – $24,999
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to Sponsor one of the Center’s most prominent rooms: the Lounge, CEO Office, Clinical Director Office, Waiting Room, Board Room, or Lobby
Benefactor $25,000 – $49,999
All Sponsor benefits plus:
- Name one of TMCC’s Programs for a full year: Community Circle, Older Adult Program, In-School Counseling, Student Peer Counseling, Adolescent and Child Therapy
- Your gift featured in TMCC’s quarterly e-newsletter or web page with your approval
All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Opportunity to work with TMCC leadership to make the greatest long-term impact with your gift. Together, we will craft a tailored giving and recognition plan that is in line with your personal wishes, your Foundation’s funding interests, or your Company’s branding needs.
- Personalized annual report on the use of your funds
President’s Circle $75,000+
All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Name TMCC’s Executive Board Room for one year. Your name will be prominently displayed in both the board room as well as in the center’s lobby, sharing your generous support with the Board of Directors, Staff, Volunteers and 2,000+ clients TMCC serves annually.
*All benefits are renewable on an annual basis.
*Donation levels reflect cumulative yearly giving, including all event purchases.
*Multi-year pledges will be given special recognition, as they help us become more financially secure and able to plan farther into the future!
Enter your own donation amount
To join The Maple Circle please contact Marcy Kaplan at (310) 271-9999 x219 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She is happy to answer any questions you may have about supporting TMCC. You may also send your donation by check to:
The Maple Counseling Center
Attn: Marcy Kaplan, CEO
9107 Wilshire Blvd., Lower Level
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Fax: (310) 247-4910
The Maple Counseling Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.