The Maple Counseling Center is temporarily offering all services remotely via HIPPA-compliant tele-health platforms. We look forward to providing in-person services again when it is safe.
Thank you for choosing The Maple Counseling Center. You have just taken a very positive step towards your wellbeing!
If you are interested in receiving counseling services or would like guidance on how best to support a loved one in need of mental health care, please call the Briskin|Wilder Welcome Center at 310-217-9999 and our Care Associate will assist you.
Here is a brief overview of our process for becoming a client:
- When you call our Center, you will be asked a few questions to determine your mental health support needs and schedule an intake appointment.
- There is an initial $35 dollar fee for your intake appointment and required forms that must be submitted before your intake appointment.
- Your intake appointment lasts about one hour and is with one of our therapists. The intake appointment is designed to evaluate how best we can support your needs.
- Next, your session fee is determined. We strive to provide low-cost mental health care and set our fees on a sliding-scale based on a financial analysis. Submission of income sources and completion of a financial agreement will be required to determine your fee.
- You will be assigned a therapist and your weekly sessions will be scheduled.
Thank you for investing in wellness and for choosing The Maple Counseling Center! We’re here for you now and always.