Here at The Maple Counseling Center (TMCC), we respect your privacy. The following statement details our practices related to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We value your trust and appreciate your important sponsorship. If you have any questions or comments concerning our personal information management practices, please contact us.
2. OPENNESS: If you have any questions, or you would like further information on our personal information management practices, please contact us.
4. ACCESS: The personal information collected by TMCC is limited to what you have provided directly. No additional personal information is collected through any other source.
5. ACCURACY: The accuracy of your personal information is governed by the accuracy of the information you provided at the time of collection. The Center does not verify the accuracy of the personal information you provide, other than that which is provided for payment purposes. At the time you entered your personal information you were requested to verify the information for accuracy. The Center is not responsible for any errors or problems that arise as a result of inaccurate information provided by you.
7. PURPOSE: The Donation Form collects payment information (e.g. cardholder name, address, card number, expiry date) required in order to process a donation requested by you. Personal information in aggregate form, that is not personally identifiable, may be used for analytical or statistical purposes only. The Information Request and Donation Forms collect personal information (e.g. name, address, e-mail) which will be used to contact you for the following purposes:
- To send you information about TMCC’s work. If you do not wish to receive any of this information, please exercise your Opt-Out right by contacting us.
- To contact you in the event of a necessary communication exchange requested by you or initiated by TMCC. No Opt-Out right is available given the explicit requirement for TMCC to contact you, for example, to provide you with a donation confirmation.
8. SECURITY SAFEGUARDS: The Center will protect your personal information by appropriate security safeguards. Appropriate information security measures will be in place to safeguard your personal information during storage and use.